UK Hotel Management Courses
Introduction to Hotel Management
The growth of the hospitality industry has raised employment opportunities with career advancement in a number of areas, chiefly the specialised area of Hotel Management. To work within this sector you will need excellent interpersonal skills and a sharp understanding of marketing and public relations.
Hotel Management courses in the UK focus on strategic issues, business competencies, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, public relations, administration and management. Based in the broader hospitality and tourism sector, your studies will improve your knowledge on all areas of the industry including client focusing scenarios, hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, amusement parks, destination marketing organisations, convention centres and country clubs.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Hotel Management in the UK. Arrange your free consultation at our offices or via Skype.
The hospitality industry continues to grow globally and is in constant need of qualified people. Studying Hotel Management in the UK will give you the necessary background for a large range of high-level careers in a competitive market.
Careers in Hotel Management
Hotel Management graduates go on to begin careers in tourism consultancy, event management, operations management, marketing, conference and banqueting management, travel agent or holiday representative at an overseas resort.
Hotel Management Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- Typical A-levels requirements: ABB.
- 6.5 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today
Where can I study Hotel Management in the UK?
To learn more about the best Hotel Management courses in the UK, find details on the top ten ranking Hospitality and Leisure Management universities in Guardian University Guide Ranking 2019 below:
|1||University of Lincoln||Lincoln, England|
|2||University of Sunderland||Sunderland, England|
|4||Coventry University||Coventry, England|
|5||University of Surrey||Guildford, England|
|6||Ulster University||Ulster, Northern Ireland|
|7||University of Birmingham||Birmingham, England|
|8||University of Derby||Derby, England|
|9||Oxford Brookes University||Oxford, England|
|10||University of Westminster||London, England|