UK Hospitality and Tourism Courses
Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
A Hospitality and Tourism degree will provide students with the skills needed to travel the world, work in a range of exciting sectors and meet a range of different people from all cultures and backgrounds. Hospitality and Tourism is among the world's most popular industries, employing over 60 million people globally.
Studying Hospitality and Tourism means both business and creative minds will have many opportunities to express themselves in a number of different situations. Because of the broad number of topics that encompass the subject, there are limitless opportunities to branch out into different strands of the industry.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Hospitality and Tourism in the UK. Arrange your free consultation at our Rawalpindi offices or via Skype.
A comprehensive knowledge of how international tourism works, plus detailed study on the supply chain, customer demand and the global forces impacting on the sustainability of tourism will be learned, and the skills, training and qualifications gained from studying in the UK will be in demand worldwide.
Careers in Hospitality and Tourism
Hospitality and Tourism graduates will find career opportunities in marketing, business, tourism and hospitality, in roles such as health and safety, project management, customer services, operations management and personnel training.
There are many graduate training schemes available with a number of high profile companies – Hilton and Marriot hotels for example – which will offer a great chance to jump start your career.
Hospitality and Tourism Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- Typical A-levels requirements: ABB.
- 6.0 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today
Where can I study Hospitality and Tourism in the UK?
To learn more about the best Hospitality and Tourism courses in the UK, find details on the top ten ranking Hospitality events and tourism universities in the Guardian University Guide 2019 below:
|1||University of Lincoln||Lincoln, England|
|2||University of Sunderland||Sunderland, England|
|4||Coventry University||Coventry, England|
|5||University of Surrey||Guildford, England|
|6||Ulster University||Ulster, Northern Ireland|
|7||University of Birmingham||Birmingham, England|
|8||University of Derby||Derby, England|
|9||Oxford Brookes University||Oxford, England|
|10||University of Westminster||London, England|