UK Floristry Courses
Introduction to Floristry
Floristry degrees in the UK are ideal for students of all ability and experience who wish to gain a more in-depth knowledge of the floral industry. You will learn floral arrangements, bouquets, colour theory and many more practical and traditional techniques. All tutors are professionals from within the industry.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Floristry in the UK. Arrange your free consultation at our offices or via Skype.
The UK flower market is worth £1.5bn annually, but the number of fully qualified florists has fallen almost 60% in the last year, meaning there is a huge demand for florists to plug that shortfall.
Careers in Floristry
A Floristry award will equip students with the skills needed to work as a floral designer, freelance designer, event decorator and teacher.
Floristry Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- 5.5 overall, with no lower than 5.0 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today.
Where can I study Floristry in the UK?
Learn more about five of the best institutions in the UK who offer Floristry courses below:
- Writtle University College
- Bishop Burton College
- Myerscough College
- Bath College
- Reaseheath College