UK Film Production Courses
Introduction to Film Production
Film Production embraces all areas of filmmaking from documentary and fiction to critical writing. Students learn the craft and technical expertise of making films as well as the creation of meaning, working with film in a purpose-built studio and editing in digital suites. You will learn how to work with actors and develop skills in production, cinematography, screenwriting, directing, editing, sound design.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Film Production in the UK. Arrange your free consultation or via Skype.
There are many different types of Film Production degree; with modules including digital film making, audio and music production, web design and development or interactive animation.
Careers in Film Production
Film Production is a competitive field, but with a good degree students can find employment immediately if they are not too particular about their first role. Positions can be found in production, technical, sound and camera fields, with many graduates going on to location running, VFX, production co-ordinators, camera trainee, visual effects, storyboard editing and sound recording.
Film Production Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- Typical A-levels requirements: ABB.
- 6.0 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today.
Where can I study Film Production in the UK?
To learn more about the best Film Production courses in the UK, find details on the top ranking Film Production universities in the Guardian University Guide 2019 below:
|1||Coventry University||Coventry, England|
|2||University of Leeds||Leeds, England|
|3||Middlesex University||London, England|
|4||UWE Bristol||Bristol, England|
|5||Edinburgh Napier University||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|6||University of Sunderland||Sunderland, England|
|7||Liverpool John Moores University||Liverpool, England|
|8||Nottingham Trent University||Nottingham, England|
|9||University of Gloucestershire||Gloucester and Cheltenham, England|
|10||University of Suffolk||Ipswich, England|
Apply to study Film Production
If you are interested in learning more about Film Production in the UK, arrange your free consultation today. Don't forget the Premium Service will guarantee you at least one offer from a UK university!