The Manchester UK University Fair takes place on Saturday November 25th, with 50 universities from all over the UK set to visit The Bridgewater Hall in the centre of the city. The Manchester University Fair is designed only for international and EU students, and those who attend can learn more courses, entry requirements and funding directly from the universities themselves.
SI-UK's expert team of international university consultants will also be providing advice and guidance throughout the day. Read below to learn more about some of the fantastic universities attending, and don’t forget to register for free entry today!
Top three universities at the Manchester University Fair
- Durham is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading universities and is 78th in the QS World University Rankings 2018, as well as being in the top ten in all three major UK rankings
- It is also a leader in graduate employability; QS World University Rankings ranked it in the top 40 for the employability of students by blue-chip companies world-wide
- Lancaster University achieve a highest ever placing of sixth in the 2018 Times Good University Guide, as well as being crowned ‘University of the Year’
- The 2016 National Student Survey showed that Lancaster students are among the most satisfied in the UK, with the University achieving a 91% score. In addition, 85% of graduates are in professional jobs or postgraduate study six months after leaving!
University of Manchester
- The University of Manchester is part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities and has the largest student population in the UK (40,000) as well as offering the largest number of degree programmes (1,000)
- 25 Nobel prize winners have worked or studied here and Manchester is ranked 38th in the world, eighth in Europe and sixth in the UK in the 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities