UK Human Resources Management Courses
Introduction to Human Resources Management
A postgraduate Human Resources Management degree will focus on organisation and manpower planning, recruitment and selection, termination of employment, training and development, industrial relations, job evaluation and employee services across the private, public and voluntary sector.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Human Resources Management in the UK. Arrange your free consultation at our Rawalpindi offices or via Skype.
UK Human Resources Management courses are suited to those already working in HR, or those who wish to. Modules will focus on leadership, management and development skills across a number of different scenarios and situations and your qualification will lead to an award from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which will then open up career opportunities within the HR sector.
Careers in Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management graduates can apply their skills to many different companies in the private, public and voluntary sectors with any employer who has the need to justify a specialist personnel section.
Human Resources Management Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- Typical A-levels requirements: ABB.
- 6.5 overall, with no lower than 6.0 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today.
Where can I study Human Resources Management in the UK?
Learn more about the best Human Resources Management universities in the UK below:
- Aston University
- Brunel University London
- Durham University
- University of Glasgow
- Imperial College London
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- London School of Economics
- University of Manchester
- University of Strathclyde
Apply to study Human Resources Management
If you are interested in studying Human Resources Management in the UK, arrange your free consultation today. Don't forget the Premium Service will guarantee you at least one offer from a UK university!