UK Digital Media Courses
Introduction to Digital Media
A Digital Media course at a UK university will allow you to develop the practical and theoretical skills needed to design and produce media products in the areas of film, animation, TV, games and web. State of the art facilities will give you access to TV, music and editing suites, photography studios, as well as industry standard tools such as Adobe, Apple and Autodesk.
Digital Media courses are often part of a larger media degree and whether you are interested in game design, web development, 3D Graphics or digital image modelling, there is a speciality to be found in this varied and fulfilling industry. Many courses offer four-year sandwich degrees, in which a work placement offers valuable on the job experience.
SI-UK Pakistan can help you apply to study Digital Media in the UK. Arrange your free consultation at our offices or via Skype.
Careers in Digital Media
A Digital Media degree provides you with skills that are in demand across the media sector, and employers range from digital media agencies to large businesses, in web, marketing and communication departments. Digital Media graduates can choose to move into a wide variety of different positions including design, marketing, content, web development, digital research, audio design, post production and graphics.
Digital Media Entry Requirements
- Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of minimum one year's Bachelor’s from a recognized university with a minimum 65%.
- Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Applicants with a four-year undergraduate degree (for example, BA/BSC Hons) can apply for direct entry onto a postgraduate course.
- 2:2 Honors Degree or Above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 2.5 GPA or MA/MSc 2nd Division (min 62.5% following a 2 year BA/BSc).
- 2:1 honors degree or above
- 4 year BA/BSc with min 3.0 GPA or MA/MSc 1st Division (above 75% following a 2 year BA/BSc)
- 6.0 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
- Typical International Baccalaureate requirements: 28 points.
- Typical IELTS requirements: 6.0 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
Please note that entry requirements vary for each UK university. If you are interested in learning more about Entry Requirements, arrange your free consultation today
Where can I study Digital Media in the UK?
To learn more about the best Digital Media courses in the UK, find details on the top ranking Media and Communications universities in the UK:
- Newcastle University
- Strathclyde University
- Loughborough University
- University of Sheffield
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- University of Warwick
- University of Nottingham
- University of Sussex
- University of East Anglia
- SAE Institute